Monday, February 28, 2011

paint my LOVE

Every time i listen to MLTR i fall in love with music.
Starting from "Paint my love" to "Wild woman".

"Can i act like an ange
If i live like a jerk......"

I bet,no other things in this world can change your mood so quickly than your favourite song.

I cry
I lough
I beat
I kill
Still i live in with music.

Who can ever forget those lines from Kurt Cobain!or can we forget d rhythm of Elvis.
Every minute i get to live with myself i give it to my ipod.
I cry everytime when i listen to Rana da's "mur minoti tora hoi jodi" .The song i think to be my most favourite till date is Rana daa's "ghurni botaahe bisari napale mur xosa pori hoi"
I think one doesnt need to understand the language to love the music in it.I never felt like not understanding the song whenever i listen to Ricky Martin's spanish beats.
I wonder always how AR Rahman creats heaven through his keyboard, how Rahat Fateh Ali Khan sings in a heavenly voice.
I start dancing whenever i listen to a "Missing oinitom" though i dont know d meaning inside it. Still i love the lines containg the word "Koneng" which means "my dear".
Till the last 3/4 years i didnt understand why people listens to hard rock metal songs. Then i was introduced to the world of metalicas. And i fall in love with the guiter beats in it.
I do listen to "Borgeet".I do love the feelings inside it.
And whenever i listen to zubeen's romantic songs i started falling in love again and again.He got a voice gifted by god.Hope he never let it down.

And it happened again.I have been listening to the same song again and again for the last 3 days.
"khwaja mere khwaja
Dil mein sama ja......"

hail music.

No comments:

Post a Comment